Updates for the Week of May 19, 2019
The Sundt-Davila Joint Venture team will install rebar for the parking structure at Penner’s in Phase 1.2.
- The northernmost lanes of Commerce Street from Flores to Laredo streets are closed.
- The northernmost lanes and sidewalk of Dolorosa Street from Laredo Street to Plaza de Armas are closed.
- Calder Alley between Dolorosa and West Commerce Street is permanently closed until construction is complete.
- For VIA bus stop closures and route information, please call the VIA Route Information Hotline at 210-362-2020.
- The Sundt-Davila Joint Venture team will install rebar for the parking structure at Penner’s in Phase 1.2.
- A subcontractor will continue installing the water piping for the water wall.
- Crews will continue forming and pouring concrete for the channel walls between Houston and Commerce streets.
- The team will excavate a wall footing at the Commerce Street bridge.
- A subcontractor will drill shafts at the Commerce Street bridge.
- The Sundt-Davila team will excavate the channel slab between Commerce and Dolorosa streets.
- Demolition of the north portion of the Dolorosa Street bridge continues.
- A subcontractor will install a retaining wall between Dolorosa and Nueva streets.
- For information regarding other construction projects in the downtown area, please visit the City of San Antonio’s Transportation and Capital Improvements website.