Updates for the Week of July 14, 2019
The Sundt-Davila team will continue pouring concrete for the channel slab between Commerce and Dolorosa streets in Phase 1.2.
- The northernmost lanes of Commerce Street from Flores to Laredo streets are closed.
- The northernmost lanes and sidewalk of Dolorosa Street from Laredo Street to Plaza de Armas are closed.
- Calder Alley between Dolorosa and West Commerce Street is permanently closed until construction is complete.
- For VIA bus stop closures and route information, please call the VIA Route Information Hotline at 210-362-2020.
- The Sundt-Davila team will continue pouring concrete for the channel slab between Commerce and Dolorosa streets in Phase 1.2.
- Installation of the main for the water wall between Houston and Commerce streets continues.
- The team will continue forming and pouring concrete for the channel walls throughout the project limits.
- Crews will pour concrete for the Commerce Street bridge support structure and prepare to begin phase 2 of work on the bridge.
- Subcontractors will install a waterline and underground utilities on Dolorosa Street.
- The Sundt-Davila team will take down the existing channel slab between Dolorosa and Nueva streets.
- Installation of the soil nail wall between Dolorosa and Nueva streets continues.
- For information regarding other construction projects in the downtown area, please visit the City of San Antonio’s Transportation and Capital Improvements website.