Updates for the Weeks of January 26, 2019
The Sundt-Davila team will continue forming and pouring concrete for features of the Alameda Gardens between Houston and Commerce streets.
- Both lanes of Houston Street are closed between Laredo and Camaron streets, and the westbound lane of Houston Street is closed between Flores and Laredo streets.
- Eastbound traffic should follow the detour signs on Santa Rosa, Dolorosa and Flores streets.
- Westbound traffic should follow the detour signs on Flores, Travis and Santa Rosa streets.
- The northern sidewalk of Commerce Street between Flores and Laredo streets is closed. The southern sidewalk remains open to pedestrian traffic.
- The northernmost lanes and sidewalk of Dolorosa Street from Laredo Street to Plaza de Armas are closed.
- Calder Alley between Dolorosa and West Commerce Street is permanently closed until construction is complete.
- For VIA bus stop closures and route information, please call the VIA Route Information Hotline at 210-362-2020.
- The Sundt-Davila team will continue forming and pouring concrete for features of the Alameda Gardens between Houston and Commerce streets.
- Crews will continue installing underground electric and gas utilities at the Houston Street bridge.
- The team will demolish the existing channel slab at the Alameda Plaza.
- The project team will fine-grade Calder Alley between Commerce and Dolorosa streets.
- A subcontractor will install roadway pavers on Dolorosa Street.
- Crews will install the retaining wall for the eastern paseo ramp and a trench drain between Dolorosa and Nueva streets.
- The team will dig, lay and backfill the electrical mainline between Dolorosa and Nueva streets.
- For information regarding other construction projects in the downtown area, please visit the City of San Antonio’s Transportation and Capital Improvements website.