Updates for the Week of November 18, 2018
The Sundt-Davila Joint Venture team will pour concrete for a pier cap between Houston and Commerce streets. Crews will continue hauling drilling spoils.
- All lanes of Commerce Street and the sidewalks from Flores Street to Laredo Street will be closed for three months.
- The two northernmost lanes of Dolorosa Street from Laredo Street to Plaza de Armas will be closed for approximately three months. Street parking in this area also will be closed.
- Calder Alley between Dolorosa and West Commerce Street is closed permanently until construction is complete.
- Pedestrians walking to Market Square or the Farmers Market should walk south on Flores to Dolorosa, and proceed west on Dolorosa to avoid construction on the Commerce Street bridge.
- For VIA bus stop closures and route information, please call the VIA Route Information Hotline at 210-362-2020.
- Fabrication work on rail for the Travis Street gatehouse in Phase 1.1 will continue.
- The team will continue hauling off drilling spoils in Phase 1.2.
- Sundt-Davila will pour concrete for a pier cap between Houston and Commerce streets.
- The joint venture team will continue installing piers at the Penner’s overhang structure.
- A crew will dig, lay and backfill a 4-inch gas line on Commerce Street.
- CPS Energy will continue pulling and splicing wire on Commerce Street.
- Crews will pour concrete for an abutment on the Commerce Street bridge.
- A subcontractor will continue forming a stabilization cap to prepare for a concrete pour between Dolorosa and Nueva streets.
- For information regarding other construction projects in the downtown area, please visit the City of San Antonio’s Transportation and Capital Improvements website.