Updates for the Week of November 10, 2019
The Sundt-Davila team will continue demolition of the Houston Street bridge.
- All southbound lanes of North Santa Rosa Street from San Saba Street to Columbus Street are closed through Nov. 15.
- The eastbound lane of Houston Street will close between Laredo and Camaron streets, and the westbound lane of Houston Street will close between Flores and Laredo streets.
- Eastbound traffic should follow the detour signs on Santa Rosa, Dolorosa and Flores streets.
- Westbound traffic should follow the detour signs on Flores, Travis and Santa Rosa streets.
- The northern sidewalk of Commerce Street between Flores and Laredo streets is closed. The southern sidewalk remains open to pedestrian traffic.
- The northernmost lanes and sidewalk of Dolorosa Street from Laredo Street to Plaza de Armas are closed.
- Calder Alley between Dolorosa and West Commerce Street is permanently closed until construction is complete.
- For VIA bus stop closures and route information, please call the VIA Route Information Hotline at 210-362-2020.
- The Sundt-Davila team will continue demolition of the Houston Street bridge.
- A subcontractor will complete installation of a screen filtration system at the tunnel inlet in Phase 1 Segment 1.
- Crews will continue installing underground utilities at on Houston Street.
- The team will continue installing piers for the Houston Street bridge.
- Crews will excavate the west side of the Houston Street bridge for the installation of temporary shoring.
- Concrete pours for the wall fascia and stem between Commerce and Dolorosa streets continue.
- Construction of the Alameda Garden limestone walls continues between Houston and Commerce streets.
- Crews will pour concrete for the Dolorosa Street bridge support system.
- CPS Energy will continue pulling and splicing electric utilities at the Dolorosa Street bridge.
- For information regarding other construction projects in the downtown area, please visit the City of San Antonio’s Transportation and Capital Improvements website.