Updates for the week of March 21, 2021
- Both lanes of Houston Street are closed between Laredo and Camaron streets, and the westbound lane of Houston Street is closed between Flores and Laredo streets.
- Eastbound traffic should follow the detour signs on Santa Rosa, Dolorosa and Flores streets.
- Westbound traffic should follow the detour signs on Flores, Travis and Santa Rosa streets.
- Calder Alley between Dolorosa and West Commerce Street is permanently closed until construction is complete.
- Nueva Street between Laredo Street and South Flores Street is closed through early 2023.
- Graham Street, Camp Street and Guadalupe Street at the creek are closed.
- The southern portion of the Alamo Street bridge is closed.
- For VIA bus stop closures and route information, please call the VIA Route Information Hotline at 210-362-2020.
- The Sundt-Davila Joint Venture team will be installing tile in the menential area by the tunnel inlet.
- The Spanish Governor’s Palace wall construction will be complete this week.
- Crews will be installing railing in the gardens area.
- Phase 1.1 channel tie-in under Houston Street is ongoing.
- The Sundt-Davila Joint Venture team is working on channel wall pier caps in the Graham to Cesar Chavez area.
- Utility work at the Nueva Street bridge continues.
- Crews will install CDS units near Guadalupe Street.
For information regarding other construction projects in the downtown area, please visit the City of San Antonio’s Transportation and Capital Improvements website.