Updates for the Week of October 13, 2019
The Sundt-Davila team will continue construction of the Alameda Garden walls between Houston and Commerce streets.
- The northernmost lanes of Commerce Street from Flores Street to Laredo Street are closed. The southernmost lane of Commerce Street is open to vehicular traffic.
- The southern sidewalk along Commerce Street will remain open to pedestrian traffic.
- The northernmost lanes and sidewalk of Dolorosa Street from Laredo Street to Plaza de Armas are closed.
- Calder Alley between Dolorosa and West Commerce Street is permanently closed until construction is complete.
- For VIA bus stop closures and route information, please call the VIA Route Information Hotline at 210-362-2020.
- The Sundt-Davila team will continue construction of the Alameda Garden walls between Houston and Commerce streets.
- Crews will install limestone veneer on the Commerce Street bridge abutment.
- The team will pour concrete for the wall fascia between Commerce and Dolorosa streets.
- Crews will continue to form and pour concrete for the channel slab and fascia at the Dolorosa Street bridge.
- A subcontractor will excavate and install shoring to prepare for installation of a storm water trash collection system on Dolorosa Street.
- For information regarding other construction projects in the downtown area, please visit the City of San Antonio’s Transportation and Capital Improvements website.