Important notice: If you have plans to visit the San Pedro Creek Culture Park this week please be aware that scheduled maintenance in the Plaza de Fundación area will be taking place. As a result, water in that area only will be temporarily turned off to allow for the work to be done. All areas of the park remain open throughout this process. The work is expected to be completed by . Thank you.
Welcome to the San Pedro Creek Culture Park
Located on the western edge of downtown San Antonio, the San Pedro Creek Culture Park is in a central location accessible to San Antonians and visitors alike.
The park is a family-friendly destination where culture, art and nature are preserved and honored for generations to come. Stroll the banks of the historic creek while you take in the creek’s story with an audio tour, enjoy the art pieces from prominent San Antonio artists and explore the nature that has been restored to the creek’s early days.
San Pedro Creek Culture Park Mobile App
Experience the park with a customized audio tour straight from our mobile app. Choose what you’re interested in—culture, art, nature, or all—and follow the map to visit the landmarks of your choosing. Learn about the San Pedro Creek Culture Park and its history and significance as you stroll along the creek bank at your own pace.
715 Camaron Street
San Antonio, Texas 78207
5am – 11pm
San Pedro Creek
Use I-35 S from Austin to San Antonio and take exit 155c toward W Houston St/Commerce St.
Use I-10 W from Houston to San Antonio. In San Antonio, merge onto I-410 N, then I-35 S. Take exit 155c toward W Houston St/Commerce St.
From Corpus Christi:
Use I-37 N from Corpus Christi to San Antonio. In San Antonio, merge onto I-35 S and take exit 155c toward W Houston St/Commerce St.
From West Texas:
Use I-10 E to travel to San Antonio. In San Antonio, follow signs for I-35 and take exit 569c toward Santa Rosa St/Downtown.
San Pedro Creek Culture Park Use Guidelines
The San Pedro Creek Culture Park is a family-friendly linear park designed for the enjoyment of our community. Please abide by the following suggested guidelines to help keep the Culture Park safe, clean and enjoyable.
- Running, jogging and biking is permitted along the paseos. Please be courteous and respectful to all trail users.
- Motorized vehicles, including segways, are not permitted. Those motor vehicles utilized for handicapped accessibility purposes are allowed.
- Properly dispose of trash in the waste and recycling bins throughout the Culture Park
- Pets are permitted but must be leashed at all times. Please clean up after your pet. There are pet waste pick up baggies located at trash cans throughout the Culture Park.
- Glass containers are not allowed.
- No alcoholic beverages.
- Swimming is not allowed. Wading is permitted in the Plaza de Fundación area only.
- Watch your step while you are enjoying the Plaza area and along the paseos.
- Do not drink the creek water. Drinking fountains for people and pets are located throughout the Culture Park for your convenience.
- Stay on paseos and out of planted areas.
- Help us protect the ecosystem by not feeding ducks, squirrels or other wildlife.
- There are currently no public restrooms available along the creek.