Join Us at San Pedro Creek Culture Park
Go with the flow or set an intention. The pace and purpose is yours to decide. Whether you are seeking a peaceful escape, or stimulating your steps, San Pedro Creek Culture Park provides a kaleidoscope of experiences, colors, and interests to inspire.
San Pedro Creek Culture Park Guidelines
At the Plaza de Fundación, visitors may cool their feet in the waters of San Pedro Creek. Shallow wading is allowed at your own risk, and no lifeguards are on duty at any time. The San Pedro Creek is an urban creek environment. There is a risk of pollutants from non-treated stormwater entering into the creek when it rains, and remaining in the water for some time after the rain event. Although the water quality is perfect for fish, plants and other aquatic species, it is not fit for drinking or swallowing and young children should be supervised at all times. Swimming is not allowed in any location of the San Pedro Creek Culture Park per city code section 22-87.
Restroom Hours: 6:30am – 4:30pm Daily
(Located at the St. James A.M.E.C. Culture Crossing Area)
The San Pedro Creek Culture Park is a family-friendly linear park designed for the enjoyment of our community. Please abide by the following suggested guidelines to help keep the Culture Park safe, clean and enjoyable.
- Running, jogging and biking is permitted along the paseos. Please be courteous and respectful to all trail users.
- Motorized vehicles, including segways and scooters, are not permitted. Motor vehicles utilized for handicapped accessibility purposes are allowed.
- Properly dispose of trash in the waste and recycling bins throughout the Culture Park
- Pets are permitted but must be leashed at all times. Please clean up after your pet. There are pet waste pick up baggies located at trash cans throughout the Culture Park.
- Glass containers are not allowed.
- No alcoholic beverages.
- Swimming is not allowed. Wading is permitted in the Plaza de Fundación area only.
- Watch your step while you are enjoying the Plaza area and along the paseos.
- Do not drink the creek water. Drinking fountains for people and pets are located throughout the Culture Park for your convenience.
- Stay on paseos and out of planted areas.
- Help us protect the ecosystem by not feeding ducks, squirrels or other wildlife.
- There are currently no public restrooms available along the creek.